Real Christmas boonigi

It's the 1st of December 2007 in New Jersey--
I finally feel a little settled now, thanks to my wonderfully welcoming cousin.  The air is crisp and cold, and each wind brings shivers down my spine.  It's nice to wear a thick fat jacket and not feel like a balloon or
being the odd one out. Unlike Sydney the weather and temperature stays much the same throughout the whole day. hehe.
I am so excited and thankful to know that I have a whole 2 months ahead of me to simply explore. wow...
Although I did visit the US, two years ago... this. Is definately a whole new experience (no parents). Doors are just constantly being opened every second, I'm so nervous and excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have so much respect for my cousin and her husband, they are such driven people (maybe a little too driven hehe) My hyung-boo was talking about the opportunities in New York and what's out there... It's crazy.  In comparison to Sydney, New York is crazy! Come What May I Say!

Well, today was so much fun! hehe
Had breakfast at some bagel place, such nice people and soft bread!
Then drove around the area, the shops are beautiful with lovely tent rooves covering the front. Much of the shopping area is outside so you can walk in and out of the shops, one after the other.

I have to say everything is a lot bigger, the stations are larger, the grass fields are wider, the markets are broader, the food is twice the amount.
Ooh and since it's the first of December, we bought a REAL christmas pine tree! and decorated it with lovely
ornaments~! It really did feel like Christmas, especially with the weather and all.
I guess it's all about choosing your tree, trimming it and decorating it.




See how beautiful it is!!!




















Thank you God my provider and Protector, how merciful You are


1 comment:

Christian + Kirsten said...

WOW Jenny kim that is AMAZING! I love that Christmas Tree and that photo! It looks so warm and comfortable and so family-like! awww it looks beautiful!!!

Awww, I'm gonna live through you. Enjoy yourself my dear!

I just came back from Avoca - so fun! We should SO do that some time when you come back - get a holiday house next to the beach!!!

Take care!