Dewey Discovery from our daily rituals

Dear Deweyers
How do you do?
Today I looked out the window of the train with a happy sigh as it crossed the Harbour Bridge. 
I admired the glistening water, the dissipated white cubes of homes amongst the green landscape,
the crystal-like skyscrapers, the brave curvaceous lines of the Opera House
masked by strong steel frames of the bridge and I couldn't help but think, how a beautiful it all was. 
What a beautiful day.

I started reading a new book called 'The Alchemist' my friend from work gave it to me
and I was absolutely thrilled! I love receiving books for presents,
there are so many memories entailed with books,
and I know I will always remember her when I read this book even when she returns to Germany.  
I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables and Little Lord Fauntleroy,
the amount of revelations and epiphanies reading these books in the train,
cafes and on the steps outside our office is invaluable. 
I will elaborate on them some other time over a chai latte.

I know today will be very much similar to yesterday but there is
something different in the air today and I shall savour its beauties.

Have a glorious Friday my dear friends :)

No comments: