Dewey discoveries in changing tides

My dear deweyers, how do you do?
Weekends are beautiful aren't they? Whoever invented weekends I really do appreciate them :)
I wonder how you're lives are going, does it feel like the same cycle every week? I sometimes feel that too, if not, you are a lucky person :)  After working everyday for almost 3 and a half months, I've learnt to appreciate the small things in life.  I am constantly surrounded by people who live the moment, work really hard and also work towards their dreams and everyday does seem like a special day - if you choose it to be :)

I decided that I'm done with planning out my life for the next 5 years, oh what a liberating feeling it is :) I've learnt that life doesn't always happen the way you want it to..hence I will live passionately, work hard, love the people around me and work towards dreams! :)

I will leave some quotes for you, hope they enlighten you in some way :)


:)

please do :)

aye aye :)

so true :D

it's a choice :)

good encouragement :)

tetris! hahaha always taking its time :P


Hope you have a lovely weekend and week dear friends!

love, the deweyer





No comments: